Monday, January 10, 2005

Back in Action

I'm back,back,back and ready to knit. Actually I am knitting. My sister is having a momentous birthday this week and I am knitting her a scarf. Yes, yet another scarf. I actually like knitting scarves. There is something soothing about just straight knitting. Not having to worry about a pattern or dropping any stitches. Just knitting fun. This scarf is really cool. I am using fancy fur from Lion Brand. It is black eyelash with bits of blue and green pom poms. Very cute. It will be very skinny and is knit on size 13US needles. A picture will be coming soon. As soon as I finish and as soon as I take a picture. After all folks I have not yet unpacked from the trip to the deep South. A trip I was sick on the whole time. I spent two weeks in bed instead of visiting and seeing sights. Oh well, now I am back for the rain storms in LA. At least the weather is good for knitting. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter