Saturday, April 09, 2005

Interesting News

Well, dear readers, I have some news. I got a part time job (Drum roll please) at my LYS. Yup. That's right. The one that I can walk to. Yay! I get to visit all the beautiful yarn now twice a week. I didn't ask, but I'll bet there is even an employee discount. And, the best part, I will be able to buy yarn, fabulous yarn, with the money I earn. LOL. I may even turn into a yarn snob. LOL.(I know, I know, but for now I still stand by what I said last post.)

What could be better. Maybe winning the lottery? There is a down side to that though. People call and ask you for money. Too much stress. But, this is definitely a good thing. And just think of all the things I will learn about knitting and crochet. I just needed a little something to do, that would get me out of the house and this is more than perfect. I start next week.

So wish me luck. And, I promise to tell you all about it. This may even liven up the old knitting blog a bit. So bye for now. Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lis said...

Congrats!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can take pictures indoors under tungsten light with a digital camera without the yellow cast. There are settings for white balance in one of the menus.
Fabulous site! One of my favorites and I don't knit.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter