Sunday, March 27, 2005

Good News/Bad News

The good news dear readers is, or I should say was, I was going to post the pictures today of all the goodies I had in store for you. The bad news is my camera batteries ran out of juice. So no pretty pictures until I get to the store and buy some new batteries. I thought I had some extra ones, but AA batteries just get eaten up by the electronics monsters. Those horrible beasties.

But, as I said before, there are wonders to be seen. LOL.

Lissa, I will be happy to tell all about Bernat Silk when it gets here on the snail mail express. (Which means it travels extra slowly) Ha Ha

Which Bernat yarn did you use on Mariah? I've looked all over your blog for the info, but can't find it. I can't quite tell from the picture.

Thanks for keeping the faith, my faithful readers, Happy Easter, Happy Knitting!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter