Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Another Day Another Sleeve

Ok Ok so about a week later, I am almost done with my other sleeve. I took a detour doing something else and neglected my knitting. For like a week. But I started up again on the sleeve and it is almost done. Just like 6 more rows to go at the top where you decrease so should be fast. I will try to post a picture of the sleeves, finished or not tonight. They look cool. Well my sweater will be handy with the cold weather so must finish it

We have been having a lot and I mean a lot of rain here. Yesterday we had a little flash flood down the street. Water was coming up over the sidewalks. Had to move the car or would have been flooded. Glendale(city where I live) has declared state of emergency because of houses on the hills sliding down. Lots of mudslides. Luckily we live in a spot where we are safe. Those poor people on the hills. So much to lose.

Well, see ya tonight with the pictures. Worth waiting for. Until then Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter