Friday, February 04, 2005

Disaster Diverted

Well dear readers we have some new developments. I finished the poncho made out of Raspberry Divine only to realize that I really don't like the pattern I used. I basically knitted a rectangle which you then fold in half. Then sew up one of the sides halfway for the neck. So what you get is a sort of lopsided poncho. Then you were supposed to put fringe on one side. Very asymmetrical. Ok, that is fine but when I finished I hated it. I mean the yarn was cute but the lopsided was not. So, yes dear readers I frogged it. Yup, now I am going to make another poncho with the same yarn, which is really Divine. This one will be two rectangles sewn together. Much better.

I thought I might be upset at finishing a whole poncho then deciding to tear the whole thing apart, but I am really happy about it. Now I get to knit another poncho with yarn I really love. So all's well that ends well. And that's all for now dear readers as I must do laundry and then start the new poncho. Happy Knitting!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter