Saturday, September 10, 2005

From Blue to Yellow

Well, my lovlies, I was feeling blue, post before last, but now I am yellow. I started to finish my sweater. Yay! Also, I cannot wait for SP6 to start. I already bought a few things and have many more in mind. But, I want to wait to read my pal's questionaire before really buying anything. Hopefully, this will be fun and a great way to pick up one's spirits. Well, that is all for now, cause I want to get back to the sweater. Hoping to finish it so I can start on some new projects. Happy Knitting Y'all.


P.S. Update: I have finished the right front of the sweater and am half way up the left front. Yay!!!! I should be done by the end of the week maybe. If I feel like knitting. Which I really don't today (Sunday) But I did get a lot done so I am very proud of myself. Thankyou very much. Also can't wait to get Secret Pal, but have to wait ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter