Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Shhhhh I got a Secret

So, dearies, I have a pal, well two pals actually. One I know who it is and the other is a secret to be revealed in Dec. So I think the secret pal thingy is cool. So far both pals seem really cool so I am lucky. I've already gone out and done a little shopping for my pal. Hope she likey likey.

I am super tired but I think I will work a bit on the long lost sweater. I swear I am almost done. I have about half of the left front done. Then I have decided to redo one of the sleeves. But as I recall they went really fast. So. Sew buttons on your pants. (that was some childhood saying, bet kids today don't say that stuff, too bad really) Oh and my SIL wants a scarf for Christmas. I already picked out her yarn when shopping for my PAL. What fun, What fun.

Love you all, dearies, and hope you are all well. You all are in my prayers. Amen.

P.S. This secret pal thing is great as I am reading others blogs and adding new ones I find interesting to my list. I definitely think this pal-y thing is a good thing. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter