Monday, October 31, 2005

K needs are greatest

Yup, dear Readers, I have succumbed to that meme. So here is what k needs.

1) K needs perimeter shooters. (I hope they won't be necessary, but you never know ;)

2) K needs you! (This is so true, dearies, I do need you)

3) K needs a new pair (ummm, a new pair of knitting needles, or new hand knit socks)

4) K needs a new bowling ball (I do need a new one, and I need an old one too)

5) K needs to stop being a priest (I think this should read nun, but ok I will stop don't have to twist my arm)

6) K needs advice (yeah and you better start giving it, too)

7) K needs fat in order to do this job (Send those pistachios my way, cashews, almonds and macadamias will do too.)

8) K needs a dreamer and a dream too. (hums, Dreamweaver)

9) K needs oil for hairclippers, do you have any? (Well, do ya, huh, huh, do ya?)

10) K needs no help at all. (Yup, you guessed it, practically perfect in every way.)


Thankyou one and all for reading and posting. Please don't stop now. LOL. And welcome to knit,daisy,knit. Nice post.

And update on the Helmet Liners. I am ready to cast on again and start knitting the head part after I counted and had one too many stitches. Didn't get to really work on it today as the shop was busy. Also the Cascade 220 superwash arrived today. Yay! It is very soft. Softer than the regular 220 in my humble opinion. Can't wait to buy some and start knitting. The first Helmet liner is going in the store for display to get others interested in helping out. Though I think it will eventually make its way onto the head of some cold soldier. But first a stint in recruiting. So that is all for now.

Happy Halloween!!!! and Happy Knitting, dearies!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter