Saturday, October 22, 2005

New Mags, New Ideas

Well, dearies, today I bought two new knitting mags. The new Knit It, and the Holiday 2005 Family Circle Easy Knitting. I am very excited. They both talk about Mosaic Knitting which I don't know how to do but am very interested in learning. It looks like a really cool technique. I like everything I have ever seen that uses it. So, now I am adding to future projects.

And they both talk about Charity knitting. Which I really want to do. But haven't yet. :( I want to make some of those helment liners for the troops. I think I will make them out of Cascade 220. It is very nice wool. And reminds me of home. I am orginally from Washington State. So....

Oh, and I also liked the ideas for the washcloths. I want to make my own soap and then knit washcloths to go with them. I think this will be a totally cool gift idea for next year. No time this year. I want to start early as I am a slow knitter. :)

Anyhoo, the magazines gave me a boost and I am ready to start knitting. So gotta go get those needles clicking. Happy Knitting lovies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter