Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nothing Much

I'm about a third of the way through with wavy from knitty.com. Yay! It is turning out beautiful and the yarn is great and so are my needles. If you are good little girls and boys, there may be a picture in your future.

I sent my pal a package. And still no package from my pal. :( Don't know what happened.

Friday I'm going wedding dress shopping with my friend and her two kids, plus an extra one. (kid that is) I'm not looking forward to the kid part. I don't think I have ever been shopping with young kids before. What a treat! (sarcasm here) Oh well. Maybe it will be fun. I am hoping. :) I haven't seen my friend in a long time so I am glad to be seeing her. If I find a dress that will be a bonus.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week. Holy cow, where has the time gone. I don't care really if I get my Christmas knitting done. If they want something hand knit they will just have to wait. I'm knitting as fast as I can. :) I refuse to stress. That's all for now. Happy Knitting!

Oh and to my brother if you are reading this. I have sent you a package, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you did not get your package I just receved it retuned to senderin the mail you have me e-mail please send me your address again and I will see what is going on. I may have put the wrong nuimber. I did that with my las pals package I transposed the numbers and it was retuned to me a month later.
Your SP6
Pal

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu package in the mail today and I check the zip this time(twice) I hope you get it prior to Thanksgiving. Have a good Weekend.
your
SP6 pal

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter