Monday, November 07, 2005

Finished

I finished the Helmetliner. Yay!! It is at work. If I remember I will take a picture of it. It turned out very nice. I made a little mistake on the decreases. Got a little distracted in my counting so they are a little funky. But everyone says it looks cool. I picked up stitches for the first time on that project but they came out looking great. So I worried for nothing. Ha ha.

So next project the wavy scarf. I cast on for it on Saturday, but thought the 7's were too big so now I have cast on for it on sixes. The sixes I bought on Friday for 25 cents a pair. I got two sets of fives as well. They were for sale at a boutique. (Which is sort of like a crafts fair. I never heard of these until I moved to California. Aparantly people here call them boutiques. I always thought a boutique was a small shop with women's clothing in it. So go figure.)

And I bought cute earings that look like scissors. :)

So that's the news folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter