Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Pal is Awesome!!!!

Hi all, This post is to tell you all how awesome my pal is. After a small delay, I have received a very nice package. It contained a cute little bag that looked like a t-shirt. Three very yummy smelling candles. One of which I lit right away. It was called Moraccan Spice. Very nice. And a little votive candle holder that said something like loves to shop. He he. That certainly is me. And I got three coordinated skeins of yarn. In pinky-purplely shades.

I will post pictures later. But I really wanted everyone to know how cool my pal is. Sorry. I don't have time today to post the pictures. Possibly thursday.

Happy Knitting y'all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you liked it. I hope that you have a wonderful day. your SP6^ Pal

10:36 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Your package should arrive by this weekend, the postal lady saied that it should be there by Satuday, but I am hoping for today.
I will be out of town over the weeknd and so I will be checking in with you next week. I will keep reading. your SP6 Pal

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter