Friday, September 23, 2005

Adopted Purple Alpaca

So, dear readers, I have adopted a purple alpaca, see him below left. His name is Herman. Isn't he cute. He should be able to supply me with lots of yarn. If only I spun. Ha Ha

And to my Secret Pal, nothing in the mail yet, I expect it will come tomorrow. My mailperson will be looking out for it. :) So don't worry. I can't wait for it to get here. My first Secret Pal package ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!

Don't forget to pet Herman!!! and Happy Knitting!!

P.S. Sweater Update(If you would like a picture please see the post Aquasleeves in the Archives circa Feb): I have finished the left front. Yay!!! So I restarted the sleeve I didn't like. So that should go quickly. I might have it finished by the weekend. That would be soooo cool if I did. But the weather is so hot here I won't be able to wear it anytime soon. :( Also dear readers, I would like a vote. I need help deciding what to knit next. The grey sweater or the dark blue cardigan. A long time ago, I posted a picture of what the grey sweater will look like . So the dark blue cardi I have to make up myself. I have the Handy Book of Patterns. (The one that has hats, mittens etc. to help me.) It is based on a sweater I saw in the Vicky Secret Catalog. Kinda cropped with an all over sort of shaker knit pattern going on. So what do you think? Informal poll here. Now's your big chance to use your influence. He He. Oh, I already have the yarn for both so don't let that sway you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter