Saturday, September 24, 2005

Thank you, Thank you Secret Pal


The Goodies have arrived!!!! (sorry the picture is small. Blogger didn't want to let me post a larger one.) They are: on the left a bunch of tea, yay! I drink tea everyday. They have already gone in my bag for work. The top package is a wonderful smelling natural cinnamon potpurri. That is already in a box(a black laquer box I bought in Thailand) on my dresser making the air smell like fall and the anticipation of Christmas!!!!! Under that in the square is some lovely soap, very nice, and next to that is a tea light in a citrus scent. I already want to burn that. I have a copper holder just waiting for it. Tea lights are the best. I usually burn those, 'cause one time I fell asleep with candles burning. I was sooo lucky nothing caught fire. I remembered I did it like two days later. The glass tray the candle was on was shattered and there was wax dripped off the table onto the floor. The candle wax must have put out the flame. Boy did I have angels watching over me that night. Anyhoo, I digress. I love my new tea light. And then at the bottom is note cards with a K on them in Purple Ink. Yay, I love them. I will be sending those out soon enough as I want to stay in better touch with my friends and family who are far away, which is just about all of them. And last but certainly not least YARN!!!!!!!!!!!!! 125 yds of an orange-y pink 100% cotton yarn hand dyed. Very cool. (I own a pair of pants that color.) Worsted weight. I thought of a cool idea to use it already. Thankyou so much PAL of mine. You are very sweet. The package held up great by the way.

So to get the package I accosted the mail lady like halfway through her route. She knew I was waiting for it as I had accosted her yesterday looking for it. So she wasn't mad at me. :)

I have some other things I want to show but I think I will leave this post dedicated only to my Secret Pal!!!!

Oh by the way, I noticed, secret pal, you are from Georgia. My husband to be is from Atlanta. I will be going there for Christmas. I love Georgia. All the people there are soooooo nice.

And speaking of nice my lovies I must finish my sleeve. So Happy Knitting!!!! Oh and a BIG Happy Birthday to Lissa from Am Knot.

4 Comments:

Blogger k said...

Oh, did you notice how nice the colors from the package match with my blog polka dots. Very pretty. :) Thanks again Secret Pal.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so Glad that it got there in one piece I am also glad that you liked it .

5:00 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

Thanks for the birthday wish!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought that I would let you know that after we reveal in December I will give you my contact information so that we might can meet up when you come out here for christmas

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter